- Online Lesson's
- Double Paradiddle
- Triple Paradiddle
- Paradiddle Diddle
- Paradiddle Tree
- Building Hand Speed
- 1-4 Technique between hand and foot
- Time Signature Change
- Triplet Independance
- Quintuplet Freedom
- Warm Ups IMPORTANT
- Paradiddle Variations
- Triplet Theory (Subdivisions)
- Table of Time
- 16th Note Bass Drum Exercises
- Building a Purdie Shuffle
- Hand and Foot Independence
- Quintuplet Groove into Billy Cobham Style Fill
- Flams (A Diddles)
- Inverted Double Strokes
- Six Rules for Awesome Six Stroke Rolls
- All Pages
So lets look at some Triplet theory.
In triplet theory, we are again effectively subdividing the duration of the quarter-note (and other note values), into other numerical groups – this time into groups of 3,6,9 and 12. These groups of notes are called artificial groupings and are part of the tuplet family.
Take a look at the PDF and start to play the first exercise slowly. count and feel this subdivision.
Next is the triplet subdivision tree, Again play and feel this
Start at 60bpm and work from there.
Use both German and French grip
If you have any questions just give me a shout and ENJOY