- Online Lesson's
- Double Paradiddle
- Triple Paradiddle
- Paradiddle Diddle
- Paradiddle Tree
- Building Hand Speed
- 1-4 Technique between hand and foot
- Time Signature Change
- Triplet Independance
- Quintuplet Freedom
- Warm Ups IMPORTANT
- Paradiddle Variations
- Triplet Theory (Subdivisions)
- Table of Time
- 16th Note Bass Drum Exercises
- Building a Purdie Shuffle
- Hand and Foot Independence
- Quintuplet Groove into Billy Cobham Style Fill
- Flams (A Diddles)
- Inverted Double Strokes
- Six Rules for Awesome Six Stroke Rolls
- All Pages
Welcome one and all.
So here is your lesson for this week.
This is a challenging excercise yet rewarding in terms of independance.
Playing the parradiddle in 16th notes on your hands, accenting all the quarter notes, your going to play 8th note single strokes on your feet, then move into double strokes and finally move into 8th note paradiddle's on your feet. All the while keeping that 16th note Paradiddle on the snare.
Make sure that all your notes are bounced on the snare except for that big moeller whip on the quarter notes which will allow the rest of the strokes to bounce.
Enjoy and ill see you all after my holidays.