- Online Lesson's
- Double Paradiddle
- Triple Paradiddle
- Paradiddle Diddle
- Paradiddle Tree
- Building Hand Speed
- 1-4 Technique between hand and foot
- Time Signature Change
- Triplet Independance
- Quintuplet Freedom
- Warm Ups IMPORTANT
- Paradiddle Variations
- Triplet Theory (Subdivisions)
- Table of Time
- 16th Note Bass Drum Exercises
- Building a Purdie Shuffle
- Hand and Foot Independence
- Quintuplet Groove into Billy Cobham Style Fill
- Flams (A Diddles)
- Inverted Double Strokes
- Six Rules for Awesome Six Stroke Rolls
- All Pages
Hello Triple-T Drumming Family and Visitors
So we are at the end of our Paradiddle lessons, we have covered all four main paradiddle exercises.
To end this part of our paradiddles may I introduce the Paradiddle Tree, this is a fantastic lesson using all four paradiddle's.
When you play this through concentrate on accents but focus on your unaccented notes, keeping your stick at least 1-2 inches of the snare drum or practice pad.
Look forward to the next instalments of paradiddle lessons which will focus on the Inverted Paradiddle and its group of friends.
Let me know how you get on.