- Online Lesson's
- Double Paradiddle
- Triple Paradiddle
- Paradiddle Diddle
- Paradiddle Tree
- Building Hand Speed
- 1-4 Technique between hand and foot
- Time Signature Change
- Triplet Independance
- Quintuplet Freedom
- Warm Ups IMPORTANT
- Paradiddle Variations
- Triplet Theory (Subdivisions)
- Table of Time
- 16th Note Bass Drum Exercises
- Building a Purdie Shuffle
- Hand and Foot Independence
- Quintuplet Groove into Billy Cobham Style Fill
- Flams (A Diddles)
- Inverted Double Strokes
- Six Rules for Awesome Six Stroke Rolls
- All Pages
This should really be called "The Annoying Triplet independance excersise"
Hey drummer family, how are you all doing.
Alot has been going on over in HQ so thought i would try and get this lesson online before we start getting vids online
So this excersise is an independance excersise between Right foot and Left hand, while still keeping the right hand working but not taking over.
Take this slow until you can feel it, then go for the speed, but like I keep saying dont go straight to 200BPM, start at 50 move to 55 if you need to.
Any feedback is welcome so just drop me a line